Clannad...And a Toilet Seat Cover

Posted by Searching Life at Saturday, August 28, 2010
Yesterday morning I spontaneously decided to watch the Clannad series over again. Despite the fact that it is absolutely heartbreaking, I can't help but love it. Yet, every time I watch it, I feel compelled to balance it out with something overly masculine. (Today, Death Note: L Change the World and Gintama are doing the job nicely.)

Even stranger to me is that this series seems to have a male fan base as well. I earned such knowledge from my online friends...who just so happened to be guys who loved Clannad. What a reliable source, huh?
Even my anime oblivious cousins like it, and firmly believe that everyone should have in-laws as awesome as Tomoya's are.
I didn't have anything better today, so, I made a compilation of silly Clannad scenes. Think of it as a gift of melodrama from me to you.



Thank you so much for tolerating my insane rantings for so long. 
You are so cool...and a toilet seat cover. 

2 comments:

ChibiCommoner on Saturday, September 04, 2010 said...

im still working on CLANNAD, but a new anime came out this year by the same ppl and its EPIC!!!!!!!! its called Angel Beats and its beautiful and epic and amazing and epic! and the art is amazing along with the music!!! just watch :D i cant stop listening to the music! oh n theres a lot of fighting (like gunfighing its aaaawwweeessoommmmeeeee) and its got comedy too its all epic :D u r going to cry tho. just warnin ya
haha i want some of that rainbow bread! XD


aaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddddd

TOILET SEAT COVER!!!!!!!!

Searching Life on Sunday, September 05, 2010 said...

1.) You seem to exhaust as many opportunities to use the word "epic" as possible.

2.) If I remember correctly, the layout I designed for you was an Angel Beats one. I have heard of this before.

3.) Gunfighting would indeed make me happy :D (I am proud of you, oh soujoist)

4.) Given the effects of rainbow bread, I think that I shall have to pass. Melon bread is magical AND non-toxic.

5.) annnnnd A Toilet Seat Cover!!!

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei