The Inflatable Fish

Posted by Searching Life at Monday, May 23, 2011
(I have a Tumblr account now too. In hopes that it will point people in the direction of this mundane blog. Blogging isn't what it used to be and it fills me with sadness. I could go on and on...but that is not my point today.)

I dug this video up somewhere from the depths of my old computer. It is my infamous iTech project. Leann hopes to make it viral; she has high hopes. Very high.

The Little Mermaid Music Video Re-Make

The video itself was made by me (and a malfunctioning webcam). Special thanks to Kelsy and Ashley for helping me out in my insanity.

By the way, I am dancing around with an inflatable piranha and a cardboard knife. So, no actual animals (or people) were harmed in the filming.

2 comments:

Kelsy said...

hahaha i still love this video you are pure film genius.

Searching Life on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 said...

I am glad :D Thank you
Couldn't have done it without you

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei