My Final Blessing

Posted by Searching Life at Tuesday, May 17, 2011
My finals are over.  I am sleeping the wondrously deep slumber of a college student who is no longer bound by the chains of homework and studying.  Such sweet liberation!

However, I mourn for those who are still struggling through this academic hell.  To all those who haven't finished finals, let me bestow a final blessing upon you.

May your fingers run swiftly across the computer keys; may your pencil write smoothly; and may your brain be stay as sharp as the butcher's knife.

1 comments:

ChibiCommoner on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 said...

*sheeeen* you HAVE to remind me im in this living hell of school we all know and love known as FINALS!!!! also with my incident with my 2 reports...ill make a blog post about it its too long to write in here...
well its all in the past.
so
in teh words of tweetie in Looney Tunes Back in Action,
CWY FWEEDOM!!!

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei