I Need a Warrior and Lover, and that is His Legacy!

Posted by Searching Life at Friday, July 29, 2011
Last night, my friends came to pick me up at my new current dwelling for Bible study.
It appears that the iPhone doesn't even have the capacity to find the place; only by getting lost did they find me.

Thankfully, Caleb was forgiving.
"Its all good.  On the bright side, terrorists will never find you."

Now, I highly doubt that I am anywhere near the top of any terrorist's most wanted list.  As I was thinking this to myself he added, "unfortunately, your knight in shining armor probably won't either."

What I am about to say may surprise you; that struck a nerve.
Let me get this straight... so he has to have an  extensive array of large projectile weapons to show up at my front door in one piece?!  His shining armor better consist of a bullet proof vest.

If my only alternative is living all alone, without even with a myriad of cats, I think I will risk the off chance that the terrorists will knock down my door at the same time.

Quickly!  I am in need of cannon fodder.
Prepare the signal flares!

5 comments:

Chibi the Blackkun on Saturday, July 30, 2011 said...

Oh dear . . .

Searching Life on Sunday, July 31, 2011 said...

Speechless...me too, as I was for the entire car ride to the Bible study, several minutes of agony.

The magnitude of the size that my jaw dropped would put Kirby to shame.

Hari on Tuesday, August 02, 2011 said...

Well...on the brighter side, if said knight does find you, he'd be seven different levels of awesome. It'd save you a lot of time when it comes to that annoying "Is he a good person, if he is do I want that?" crap girls feel they need to know.

ChibiCommoner on Thursday, August 04, 2011 said...

England will supply yhour cannon fodder while russia draws the guns away :3
unless its the russian mafia after u....
then send germany after them X3

Searching Life on Friday, August 05, 2011 said...

Hari, what are the seven levels of awesome?


Reiann-chan, you are aware that England goes in suicidal and that RUSSIA is sending the cannon fodder in order to draw the guns away from me? Well, at least according to America's Attack Plan Alpha...as in Alpha Dog *WOOF*
XD Now we are just plain getting carried away.

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei