Happy National Hangover Day: The Thanksgiving Feast of Terror

Posted by Searching Life at Friday, January 01, 2010
Just another post from my old blog. Instead of posting a blonde moment on mine, I am deciding to share a story of human stupidity. It is National Hangover Day after all. I want to relish in the occasion by laughing at the idiocracy of others.


Before Thanksgiving break, our teachers serve us a "Thanksgiving Feast". Yes, unfortunatly, that means ALL the high schoolers. Now I know what your thinking "TURKEY! TURKEY OMG!" But trust me, when this is on the mind of hundreds of high schoolers, you mind as well run all the way to a nearby fast food chain. For one thing, it is faster and two, chance of injury is reduced. Sure you won't get turkey and potatoes but trust me, it is better than what I put up with. A "single" file line turned into an eight file line, yes I actually counted. From a distance, we probably resembled a heard of cows. The drooling mob extended to the other end of the hall and there is a good chance that it could have gone outside the building. It was then that I became road-kill, literally, and if it wansn't for Vanessa breaking my fall, I might have not have lived to see another day. My goodness people, I mean preschoolers are better behaved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei