Hypotensive Overlordess of the Nerf Gun

Posted by Searching Life at Saturday, April 17, 2010
Since this is soon approaching the last month of my senior year, I daily become more and more aware of how slow the days are getting. I can hardly believe that I am graduating. I will miss all my younger minions sooo much.

But enought of that. I have spent a great deal of time reflecting on things that I won't miss. I loathe getting up for school in the morning. It means I can't sleep in anymore. (I am so cranky and violent during the first hour, or so everyone tells me). When I was in Italy on my Europe trip, I slept through the bus colliding into a stone wall while everyone else was panicking in shock. You get the idea; I sleep like the dead. Well, if you hang a doughnut in my face there is a slight chance I might get up.

My poor mother has to suffer the most. Starting the school year was always the worst for her.
A week before school starts up, she tries to wake me up early to get used to the whole school schedule again. But it is her own loss....

I will elaborate. I have saved up and invested my money in a Nerf gun. I keep it in my loft bed to ward off any annoying family members in the morning. And it has served me well. Woe to all of those happy-go-lucky morning morons who sing odes of joy to the glorious burnt toast and cardboard microwavable waffles. Disturb my heavenly slumber and you will face the wrath of flying styrofoam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei