A Rant About the One of the Scariest Scenes I Have Seen in Anime and a Sidenote about Handsome Plushies

Posted by Searching Life at Saturday, April 10, 2010
One of my deepest fears I attribute to anime.

Does anyone else get freaked out when they see the pony hair rapist from Fumoffu?! I swear that thing gave me nightmares about an insane pony-man trying to rape my hair. Of course, I never knew this was even possible. I feel so scarred yet...not scarred at the same time.

I really hope no real sickos in this world see that. Ever. I can just see the headlines now. They portray a creeper in a rabid looking horse mask chasing down young girls to comb their hair and give them ponytails of wire and glue.

Anyway, from time to time I stare at my closet picturing that freak to pop out with a hairbrush. I clutch my Riku (from Kingdom Hearts) plushie.

Which brings me to a side note. Has anyone noticed that Riku doesn't do ANYTHING, yet he is so darn muscular? But Sora swings around the keyblade all day, yet he has twig arms. I have a theory that all the muscle goes to his feet. Why else would his shoes be so big? Then again, as I look down at the plushi of Riku...his arms are the exact same size as the arms of the Sora plushie. Now, I do realize that a buff plushie is slightly contradictory, but couldn't they have put a TINY bit more stuffing in Riku's plushi arms? He looks malnurished in comparison to his usual manly self.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei