No Needles Within my Bubble Please

Posted by Searching Life at Saturday, March 20, 2010
One of the things I despise most in this world are needles. The thought of a needle going into someones' skin grosses me out. Yup, I hate darn vaccinations too. Don't get me wrong, it ISN''T that I think it hurts. But the thought of a needle injecting stuff into my arm doesn't sound pleasant.

Here is a horror story that happend a year or two ago. The nurses was SO dumb, she left the needle hanging in my arm just to go through all the different band-aids that would possibly appeal to me. Now you tell me. What would you perfer, getting the needle out and loose ony a few drops of blood, or sit there with this big fat needle just to have the band-aid that is color cordinated to mach your shirt with a cartoon character on it as a perk? (we are talking spongebob cartoon...not anime) Personally, I couldn't give a darn about the band-aid. I shouted at her in my mind saying:
 "Look lady, I don't care at all about *censored* the band-aid. This IS NOT *consored* acupuncture. Now can you just take this *censored* needle out of my arm so I won't have to?" *sigh*

I mean, if they had cool Ouran High School Host Club band-aids (preferably with Tamaki or the Hitachin twins on them), I couldn't complain...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei