What a Good Day for Pi

Posted by Searching Life at Sunday, March 14, 2010
Happy pi day peoples! 3/14.... 3.14 get it? Ok nevermind. Check this out

http://www.joyofpi.com/pi.html

LOL Anyway, at our school, the geometry class celebrates "Pi Day". But it doesn't exactly fall on a school day this year. So, we celebrated on Friday.

I had senior breakfast that day. I didn't even need to go to school. I did anyway. Partly so I could crash the geometry party. In geometry they had actual pie. Great, time to get fat and sugar high...and what an excuse! What is wrong with a little pie? I mean so what if the teachers might be driven to the brink of insanity? Wouldn't bother me much.

Ayway, I finally get to re-read books two and three of Fullmoon. I have to say one of my favorite character was definitly Takuto. But then Eichi grew on me too.

Jonathan on the other hand...well lets just say most anime characters are not floating blobs of...fat or mass or whatever his constancy is. Well, OK it is an anime so I guess it is possible. But why does he like dressing like a girl? They could just keep his weirdness to a minimum. A female glob of fat is hardly appealing.

I should just put an end to this post. I like my pi fat free. < Very bad pun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei