A Checklist of Odd Things to Complete Before I Die

Posted by Searching Life at Friday, August 13, 2010
The title says it all really.  I have too much time on my  hands and nothing to write; it results in contemplation.  A friend enlighted me; apparently this is what they call a "Bucket List".


  1. Find a way to eat a durian without puncturing a lung (or any other body part for that matter)
  2. After mastering the art of eating said fruit, display mad durian eating skills in public
  3. Converse with a parrot
  4. Go someplace where it actually snows
  5. Attempt to sleep in a fort I built out of said snow
  6. If option #4 never happens, attempt #5 in a fort made out of shaved ice
  7. Kill and prepare an animal for being eaten
  8. Run a marathon....in a fancy dress or my kimono
  9. Master the art of poking my eye so I can get contacts
  10. Wear Sharingan contacts
  11. Get a chainsaw, cattle prod, and a stun gun - operate all of the above
  12. Spontaneously burst into my fantastic version of "The Wheels on the Bus" while riding on some public transportation system ; of course modifying the lyrics to fit the other passengers.
  13. Perfect a skill in making weapons of foam and ductape.  
  14.  Invest in a soccer ball  so I will actually have a hobby
  15. Find a new hobby
  16. Hang-glide in Brazil
  17. Skydive...anywhere
  18. Design epic t-shits for my fan club
  19. Manage to actually write a  good post on this site
  20. Remember to continue this some other time

4 comments:

ChibiCommoner on Sunday, August 15, 2010 said...

You could make a youtube series with these haha XD
(#8) considering ur difficutly at the con in ur kimono...this will be very fun! XD
(#5) take a vacation to flagstaff or the Mt. Lemmon or somethin
(#12) call me and I'll meet u at the bus stop to do this! or do it in an elevator at the mall and do a revised version of the song
(#13) i think theres pannels at cons so u can learn how to do this...,the one we went to i know did! hopefully the next one will too!

Searching Life on Sunday, August 15, 2010 said...

I must admit, I did consider doing a vlog like Dora.
One thing that is holding me back is that my webcam is not very flattering (I think it is the lighting.

Haruhi on Monday, August 16, 2010 said...

I think I need to do one of these. I can see #1 now...

-My minds vision-
1. Finally get you to one of my church functions. :D

Searching Life on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 said...

Dora, I really want to do something with your church sometime. That would be so cool!

And yes, you SHOULD do one of theses. They are fun.

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei