November - In all its Boring Glory

Posted by Searching Life at Monday, December 13, 2010
I know, I haven't written anything for awhile.  Think of that as a gift to you.  You didn't miss out on much.
And I really don't know how to make any of this worth reading (like the rest of my blog I suppose).

This is November for you...well the details of my birthday anyway (everything else is just a boring blur):

  • I turned 19.
  • mourned over the fact that in one year I will no longer be a teenager
  • pondered if this was something to mourn over...and came up with the conclusion yes because 20+ would make me feel elderly
  • wondered why this was so, seeing as 21 would be fun (and that is a year over 20...hmm)
  • I was kidnapped/surprise adopted, with a pillowcase over my head and hands tied together (couresty of Black-kun, Ashley, and Mon Amour)
  • ranting of bishonen
  • kinda crashing a wedding
  • more ranting of bishonen
  • watching Gintama
  • wondering with Kelsy as to why Gintama characters pick their nose so frequently (this still remains a mystery)
  • winning an ultimate version of "The Daruma Doll Fell Over"  - this included dramatic poses on Black-kun's hot tub and foiling all of Kelsy's attempts to kick me over (why yes, I am quite proud of myself) 
  • picking up cat puke
  • buying mass amount of manga
  • marveling at how my nerd shelf has grown
  • picking up more cat puke
  • rushing cat to the vet, all the while listening to my mom yell that he was going to die
  • brought him home the next day...after a week of lethargy he returned to normal and I came to the conclusion that he just likes to live up to his name

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei