On a Quest to Find Myself, Not Really

Posted by Searching Life at Sunday, July 10, 2011
I feel like I am stalking myself.  Kay knows that I write a lot on my blog and she told me that I could view my "stats".

I figured that it was worth looking into.  I have few devoted followers.  And being a bit narcissistic, I would like to think that people check this blog out.

Most of it wasn't too surprising.  I already know that the vast majority of the pageviews come from myself, doing something like verifying that my love for star tipping has registered as an "interest".

But something caught my eye that made me cringe a little.  The site "refers" my blog the most is, in fact, a diet site.  I have not the words.  

I feel as though I have lost all dignity.  My rants about food have caught up to me, and now I probably have a reputation on dieting sites as being a fatty.  Surly I am their motivation; every morning they wake up thinking, "if I don't stick with this diet, I am going to turn out like that girl on the blog".
I don't feel that this is my calling in life.    

Oh the tragedy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei