And So It Begins...

Posted by Searching Life at Saturday, November 12, 2011
As my followers, you are all invited to see one of my most ridiculous ideas unfold.  My friends and I are going to try fandubbing.  The experience thus far has made my love/hate relationship with my computer reach a whole new level, but that's a whole different rant.

Anway, I started a separate place on blogger to keep track of everything.  All I've generated so far are a few commentaries with a friend, and a mass of chaos.  Hopefully tomorrow, we will be starting on the Black Rock Shooter movie.  I will keep you guys updated.  Wish me luck.

(Until then, here is my friend and me being ourselves...
Fandubbing What Exactly?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei