On The Topic Of No Topics 7

Posted by Searching Life at Thursday, December 01, 2011
These are coming back to haunt me.  I nearly forgot what number I am on.

Anyway, recently I have had way too many hours between classes to contemplate deep and meaningful questions in life.  The most recent on that struck me was "If you were a criminal, what type would you be?"  I know this could indicate many things wrong with my brain, but I have given it much though and in the very least I can provide you with an answer (perhaps another indicator that something is wrong).

It is simple.  I would be a hacker.  Serial killing is too messy, and drug dealing seems to be too obnoxious.  Perhaps I have read one too many of Simone Elkeles' novels...or volumes of the Dengeki Daisy manga.  Both actually.  I blame Ashley.  Rather ironic given this whole situation that she is going into forensics.  She has created a monster.

Speaking of Simone Elkeles, I don't know why, but I am somehow it with an inexplicable desire to play "panty discus"....It isn't dirty, I swear!  It is a ghetto game crated by brothers...fine I admit it, fictional brothers who had no money to play games when they were young.  In a stroke of pure genius (more or less) they cut the legs off of their mom's pantyhose, filled them with rocks, and whoever threw them the farthest one.  Hopefully, being as "white as Wonderbread" wouldn't have any impact on my skill.  So,  I need to plot how to convince my friends to start a panty discus tournament.   This is quite a challenge.

A good quote from yesterday "Mexicans love the Virgin Mary as much as they love tacos".  Funny how it reminds me of the quote from Rules of Attraction  - "putting tofu in a shell and calling it a toco is an insult to my people!".  Ah yes, Kiara and her tofu tacos, that she thinks are Mexican.  So by this I assume that it is safe to say that Mexicans love the Virgin Mary as much as they love tocos....that are not filled with tofu or some other non-mexican food.  Unless you are Carlos.  But he is a fiction character.

Again, I have been reading too many of Simone Elkeles' novels.   So I ame going to to read Inheritance now. After all that fluffy goo I need to balance it out a bit....with dragons, swords, and...manly things.

2 comments:

Cypress on Thursday, December 01, 2011 said...

Dude, a hacker would be a sweet criminal to be. I'd probably be a vandalist. Vandal? I don't know. Someone who vandalizes stuff. xP

Searching Life on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 said...

XD I am relieved that I am not the only one who contemplates such things. Vandalizing would be pretty cool too. I don't think that I have enough artistic skill to do the crime any justice. And I believe "vandal" is the correct term.

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei