Thus is the Story of My Life

Posted by Searching Life at Saturday, February 06, 2010
My friend sent this to me in an e-mail. Well, I suppose I have always been told that hair color effects you brain (yeah, I am blond by the way) The results I got were just plain SAD. See for yourself.

B. L. O. N. D. E?!?

1. [x] You have choked on your water before.

2. [x] You have tripped down the stairs before.

3. [ ] You didn't know how to read until 2nd grade.

4. [x] You have pushed a door the wrong way.

5. [x] You have walked into a wall.

6. [x] You have fallen going UP the stairs.

7. [x] You have jumped off something.

8. [x] You have been shocked. {electrocuted kind}

9. [x] You have put metal/aluminum in the microwave.

10.[x] Right after a commercial comes on you have forgotten the show you were watching.

11.[x] You have forgotten something that someone said.

12. [x] Your friends call you blonde a lot. <guilty, again, they say I am living proof that hair color effects your brain


13. [x] You barely ever understand stuff/jokes. < I get it eventually . . . sometimes a day later

14. [x] You have been bleeding and not even noticed it.

15. [x] You've worn something backwards/ in side out the whole day without knowing.

16. [x] You have stuck a fork in a toaster before.


17. [x] You have played with fire. < I set my science fair project on fire ON ACCIDENT and ironically it won first place : P



18. [x] You have burned something because you forgot about it. <pretty much what happened to the science



19. [x] You've stepped on a flat iron/ curling iron <mom shouldn't leave things like that in the middle of the floor! It really hurt



20. [x] You had to write this down or use a calculator or use your fiingrs to figure out your answer. <only to keep track of how many I marked



add up your points (each 1 pnt.) after you finish this multiply by 5


Yup, grand total...=... 95%

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei