A Rant About Epic Fail Sailor Moon Episodes and My Reverse Harem

Posted by Searching Life at Saturday, March 06, 2010
Today I re-watched the Sailor Moon ep when Minako (A.K.A. Mina in english version) triens to date Tigerseye and Hawkseye at the same time (though she really didn't know it was them). It was a good ep. BTW Kelsy, I got a quote from Artemis. "She finally sold her soul off to the devil." Of course you only get it if you watch it in Japanese with the English subtitles. I luv the Pegasus collection, being the total Chibiusa/Rini fan that I am.

She just has to be one of the worlds most adorable...little brat!

On the exception of Dylan of course. He is Black-kun's nephew. Kelsy says that most of the children that she knows are "epic fails". Well, then I am certainly lucky to know Dylan. Any kid who lovevs playing Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 is a pretty cool kid.

He is also apparently my fiance, according to Black-kun. Well, that is just great. I have another rather young fiance in Japan! (The 12 year old girl in my homestay family said there was a guy in her middle-school that thought I looked like a "cute litte doll" and he wanted to marry me). I am a very happy 18 year old single, usually veiwed as somewhat of a freak. Somehow though, I attract children ages 12 and under. (Even my aunt teased me because her own son flirted with me as a child.) How do a manage this? I have no idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei