Seniors: We're All Mad Here (Part 2)

Posted by Searching Life at Monday, June 21, 2010
I am debating on how to start this rant with something worth reading. As it is already 1:45 in the morning while I type this, nothing really comes to mind.

Seniors had to take all the finals early for senior trip. Yes, it did inhale profusly. But we were rewarded with the senior camp out on the football field. It was time to implement our prank. I am proud to say that ours certaily went down in history. We threw a pool party in front of the school. Unfortunatly, it took all night to prepare for it and getting inflatable slip and slides and pools was a challenge. Long story short, we borrowed them from people who were practically strangers (I believe the nicer term is "mutual friends") and inflating water balloons for 2 hours past midnight. By three in the morning, after coffee (and a bottle of Melon Ramune in my case) anything seemed funny. So, the real fun began.

That night was my introduction to star tipping. Assuming that you know what cow tipping is, this is the human equivalent of such...entertainment. Basically, stare at a star, spin in circles while looking at said star, and then someone shines a light in your face. Next thing you know...you and the ground have become very close. At first, I was incredulous. I fall enough on accident as it is and it certainly was not something I looked forward to self-inducing. Perhaps it was something in that Ramune...I tried it. Yeah, I can verify that ANYTHING is funny at 3:30 in the morning...probably funnier at 4!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei