Is It A Good Idea to Microwave This?

Posted by Searching Life at Thursday, September 30, 2010
I am beginning to think that I should stick to the saying "that which does not kill me serves as blog fodder".  Yet, although I haven't died (obviously), I haven't written anything in a long time.  Well, I have been preoccupied watching those youtube celebrities that make the "Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?" videos.

No, you cannot tell me that this is not intriguing.  I highly recommend these if you want to watch things explode.  They cook my brain cells, among other things.

Ever since I saw them test the microwaving of a blowfish, I have been wondering about what would happen if I stuck that jarred octopus of mine in the microwave for a few minutes.  The more I think about it, the more curious I become!  Please pray that I don't dwell on this for too much longer.  I have a lingering suspicion that my mom would not approve...and that such an attempt would go down in history as another one of my infamous "quirks".
But if I do try this, and survive, I shall tell you all about it.  (For that which does not kill me serves as blog fodder). 

3 comments:

Haruhi on Friday, October 01, 2010 said...

... I would suggest against that... It might explode, and then you wouldn't have it anymore... Just saying. :D

Searching Life on Saturday, October 02, 2010 said...

Watching it explode is half the fun...or all of it XD

But actually, you are right about that. If it blew up, I wouldn't have the satisfaction of saying that I have such an article in the first place.

Jonny Paula on Monday, October 04, 2010 said...

Thanks for watching the show - it's much appreciated!

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei