Charge! Ichigo Daikazoku

Posted by Searching Life at Sunday, February 27, 2011
This weekend was once again spent with my therapist of the week, Leann.  But things have mostly calmed down.  The only therapy I now require might be medical related, either my foot or my brain...

Yes, I know that is quite a difference.  You see, I badly sprained my ankle because I tripped over the dish washer.  I will trip my way to my own funeral someday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But the good news is we went to Wal-mart to begin or quest to grow our own strawberries! We are BERRY BUDDIES!

Our adventure was off to a slow start, with LeeLee carrying me through the isles, due to the annoyance of a horrible invention called "crutches".  Then, to my elation, an employee said that I could use one of those carts for the disabled and eldery.  That made all the difference right there.  I was a real speed demon on those things; I could get my ride to go up to a foot per second when I went into  overdrive! I laugh at myself; I always wanted to use that word in an everyday sentence.  I just never thought it would be in this context.  I think it is suffice to say that  I have mad cripple cart driving skills!

And now,  I feel ashamed.  I spent the entire week listening to the song "Carrot Juice is Murder". Now, before the Arrogant Worms come to kill me in my sleep for my transgressions, I would like to add that I am a carnivore.  I don't like vegetables either.  And, I know that strawberries are in fact fruit.  The only reason I say this is because we found the strawberries in the "vegetable" section at the store.  So, the people who work there are to blame for this pointless side note.

Hasta la pasta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

When the Snow Melts,What Does it Become? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei